Professional, Affordable, and Convenient Driving Lessons
At Leap Professional Driving School, we pride ourselves on the quality we deliver both in class and on the road. Our instructors are entirely committed to providing you with the greatest possible experience and assisting you in gaining the highest level of information necessary to become a safe driver.
We provide maximum flexibility to our students, beginning with the convenience of Drivers Education in our SGI-approved programs.
All of our driving programs are geared to the development of skills for all students. Excellent driving abilities will last a lifetime and could even save lives on our busy roads. The SGI has licensed all of our instructors, and we are fully insured and bonded.
Reasons to count on us:
- We offer convenient scheduling seven days a week.
- Multilingual driving instructions are available in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi.
- We offer free pick and drop-off at your convenience.
- There are a variety of payment options available to suit your convenience.
- We help nervous drivers, teens, the elderly and people with disabilities.
- We offer quality service at reasonable rates.
- We offer the use of the training car for road tests.
- We encourage road safety awareness for the public and corporate organizations.
- We support the authorities by reducing dangers on our roads by creating a safer driving environment.
- We offer competency-based training and assessment processes for drivers moving from a restricted licensing stage to an unrestricted licensing stage.
What is Graduated Driver Licensing?
Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) is a program designed to improve road safety by exposing new drivers to incremental levels of risk as they gain more experience in the driving environment.
New drivers, regardless of age, are provided with the support, skills, and experience they need as they work towards becoming fully qualified drivers.
There are three stages to Saskatchewan’s Graduated Driver Licensing program.
- Novice 1
- Novice 2
As drivers pass through these stages, they will see fewer restrictions at each stage until they graduate with an experienced Class 5 driver’s license. The Learner, Novice 1, or Novice 2 driving status is indicated on the driver’s license.
Steps in the Graduated Driver Licensing program
- Obtain a Learner’s license.
- Practice driving for nine months with a supervising driver.
- Complete the required mandatory driver training education.
- Pass a road test.
- Practice driving as a Class 5 Novice 1 driver for six months.
- Drive as a Class 5 Novice 2 driver for 12 months with no incidents (e.g., at-fault collision, traffic conviction, and suspension free). In the event of an incident, the Novice 2 driver will be required to restart the 12-month incident-free period again.
- Graduate to an experienced Class 5 driver’s license.
Our Advantages – Leap Professional
100 % STUDENTS APPROVED
100 % CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION
30,000+ HOURS OF LESSONS