It is a set of driving skills that allows you to defend yourself against possible collisions caused by bad drivers, drunk drivers, and poor weather. If you look ahead and keep your eyes moving, you will spot potential hazards more easily.
Once you have identified a potential hazard and decided what to do, act immediately. Leap Professional drivers are able to avoid dangers on the road by using their safe driving practices.
Tips for Defensive Driving – Leep Professional
- Think safety first
- Be aware of your surroundings pay attention
- Follow the 3- to 5-second rule
- Do not depend on other drivers
- Have an escape route
- Keep your speed down
- Respect other users of the roadway
- Be aware of driving in special road and weather conditions
- Be alert and avoid distractions, e.g., cell phone use, eating
You can’t control the actions of other drivers. But updating your defensive driving skills can help you avoid the dangers caused by other people’s bad driving.